Temperature Indicator Stick (Tempilstik)
Tempilstik is the original temperature-indicating stick, offering industry-leading precision and convenience for surface temperature measurement. Its specially-engineered design is accurate for pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treating applications, and is available in 116 temperatures ranging from 100°F to 2000°F.
- Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and immediate visual inspection.
- Calibration-free with 100 percent reliability.
- Accurate result within +/- 1 percent of Fahrenheit and +/- 3 percent Celsius are rated.
- Comply with preheat temperature requirements of AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
- Imprinted part number, temperature and lot code across entire stick for traceability.
- Industry Uses: Welding, Ship building, Metal fabrication, Railroad, Oil and gas production, Fracking and Transmission.
- Surface Uses: Steel, Iron, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Glass, Plastic and Ceramic.